Mediterranean Chicken Meatballs Power Bowl
For the Meatballs
- 1 lb. ground turkey or chicken
- 1 tbsp. sweet paprika
- 2 tbsp. fresh herbs such as mint, dill, basil, parsley (or 1 tbsp. Dried Italian Herbs)
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. garlic granules
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- BUBBL’R lemon lime twist’r for serving
- baby cucumbers sliced
- cherry tomatoes sliced
- fresh herbs such as mint, dill, parsley
- red onion finely chopped
- basmati rice cooked
- feta crumbled
- Hummus + Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground meat, herbs, and seasonings. Mix just until combined. With wet hands, form into meatballs.
- Heat up an oven-safe skillet over medium high heat. Add the olive oil to heat up for 1 minute.
- Add the meatballs to the heated skillet. Sear the meatballs for 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Carefully transfer the skillet to the heated oven to cook 10-12 minutes, until fully cooked.
- Assemble your Mediterranean power bowls with your favorite toppings and the meatballs.
- Enjoy warm with BUBBL’R lemon lime twist’r for a complimentary refreshment!