Honey Garlic Shrimp
A delish seafood dish that features savory shrimp and an asian ginger honey twist!
- 1 lbs Shrimp
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- ½ tsp Ginger
- ¼ cup Honey
- 3 tbsp Tamari sauce or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- In a medium bowl, mix together the garlic, ginger, honey, and Tamari.
- To a medium bowl, add the shrimp and half of the marinade. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat then add the oil and swirl to coat the pan.
- Pour off the used marinade, and place the shrimp in a single layer in the skillet.
- Saute until the bottom half looks pink (roughly 2 minutes), then flip and add in the second half of the marinade and saute until the shrimp is pink all the way through (roughly 1 - 2 more minutes).
If you’d like a thicker sauce, mix 1 ½ teaspoons cornstarch with 1 Tablespoon cold water, and then stir that into the sauce. Let the sauce come to a simmer to thicken.