Blood Orange Margaritas
- 1 1/2 ounces silver tequila
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed blood orange juice
- 2 ounces BUBBL’R lemon lime twist’r
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup optional
- Lime wedges for rim
- Coarse salt for rim
- If you’re using simple syrup, make it by heating equal parts sugar and water in either the microwave or on the stove. Heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Salt the rim. Run a lime wedge around the rim of the glass, then dip the glass rim in a plate of coarse salt.
- Combine the tequila, blood orange juice, BUBBL’R lemon lime twist’r, and ice in a cocktail shaker to combine. Gently shake a few times, then pour over ice in the rimmed cocktail glass.