Twisted Honey Spritzer
- 3 ounces vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces honey simple syrup
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 can cold BUBBL’R twisted elix’r
- Make the honey simple syrup by heating equal parts honey and water in either the microwave or on the stove. Heat until the honey is dissolved, then transfer to a heat-safe container and allow it to cool.
- In a small pitcher, mix together the vodka, honey simple syrup, lime juice, and BUBBL’R twisted elix’r.
- Pour into two glasses over ice. Garnish with lime wedges, mint leaves, or rosemary sprigs, and serve.