Green Goddess Cobb Salad
This Green Goddess Cobb Salad is truly THE salad you have to make this spring. The salad dressing is so incredibly delicious and full of flavor. Then it’s drizzled over the absolute best combination of lettuce, chicken, cheese, bacon, and eggs.
Green Goddess Dressing:
- 1 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup tightly packed fresh flat leaf parsley leaves and tender stems
- 1/4 cup tightly packed fresh dill leaves and tender stems
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 green onion green part only, cut into 2” segments
- 1 medium clove garlic pressed through a garlic press
- 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt depending on taste preference
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 medium head red leaf lettuce
- 1 medium head green leaf lettuce
- 1 cup thinly sliced rotisserie chicken breast
- 6 slices of bacon cooked until crispy, then chopped
- 3 hard boiled eggs peeled and quartered
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup microgreens
- 1/2 large shallot thinly sliced
- Start by making the dressing. Add the Greek yogurt, parsley, dill, green onion, olive oil, garlic, white wine vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon of the fine sea salt, and onion powder to a food processor. Pulse until the dressing is combined (there should still be visible small bits of the herbs, stop before it reaches a totally smooth consistency). Taste. If you prefer it a little saltier, add in the remaining 1/4 teaspoon of fine sea salt. Add freshly cracked black pepper to taste. Pulse again to incorporate.
- Arrange the lettuce, chicken, bacon, eggs, tomatoes, feta, sprouts, and shallot on a large serving platter.
- Drizzle the dressing over the top, and serve.