Twisted Jell-o Shots
- 1 can BUBBL’R twisted elix’r
- ¼ cup BUBBL’R lemon lime twist’r
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons unflavored gelatin 2 packets
- ¼ cup vodka
- Sanding sugar for decoration
- To a large nonstick skillet, add the BUBBL’R twisted elix’r and lemon lime twist’r, and granulated sugar. Sprinkle the gelatin over the top and do not stir. Allow the gelatin to bloom for five minutes.
- After 5 minutes, turn the stove on to medium-low heat. Heat while stirring until the gelatin and sugar have dissolved, but do not boil.
- Add in the vodka and stir.
- Pour the liquid into small shot glasses and refrigerate for 2-3 hours, until chilled and set.
It’s best to add the decorative sanding sugar or sprinkles immediately before serving.