- 2 ounces clear tequila
- 2 ounces cold BUBBL’R cranberry grapefruit sparkl’r
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 ounce honey syrup
- Coarse sea salt for the rim of the glass
- Grapefruit wedges for garnish
- Make the honey syrup by heating equal parts honey and water in either the microwave or on the stove. Heat until you can just stir the honey into the water completely.
- Dip the rim of a tall glass in salt, then in a dish of salt to make the salt rim.
- To the glass, add tequila, BUBBL’R cranberry grapefruit sparkl’r, grapefruit juice, lime juice, and honey syrup. Stir.
- Fill the rest of the glass with ice. Garnish with a grapefruit wedge.
If you’d like a lighter drink, this tastes great divided between two glasses and topped off with additional BUBBL’R cranberry grapefruit sparkl’r!